Coming soon in the future!
- Sapphiro Exchange accepts PayPal and Sapphiro Payment gateways for transactions on our platform.
- "Sapphiro Mint" is purely an internet currency and does not represent security interests, hence allowed under MAS guidelines.
- Under Securities and Futures Act of the Singapore Statutes, stock exchange platforms requires approval from MAS. We intend to obtain MAS approval before building our internal stock exchange system some time in the future to allow informed and interested investors to buy in shares of companies under our Sapphiro business group, and then for them to freely trade in an open market.
- Our use of "Exchange" in "Sapphiro Exchange" refers to our internet currency exchange platform. Sapphiro Exchange is not a stock or securities exchange platform, until our next phase of development where we will obtain MAS approval to be a market operator.
- Although our Sapphiro-wide systems are very well-developed, if you believe there is a glitch in the trading platform (when it is developed), or if you are experiencing a financial trouble, please feel free to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.